- The content and data contained on this Website are protected by law. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights in this Website (including all registered or unregistered trademarks, logos, texts, graphics, logos, symbols, videos, software, etc.) are the property of Nemlia or its licensors. You may only use and/or print Website content for private (non-commercial) purposes. Other uses are excluded and require the express consent of Nemlia. In particular, you are not authorized to download, reproduce and/or distribute the Website in whole or in part or to integrate it into your own websites. Any trademark rights are the sole property of the respective owner. Unauthorized use of Website content is expressly prohibited and constitutes a violation of copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights.
- It is permitted to set a link to this Website, provided that it serves solely as a cross-reference. Nemlia reserves the right to revoke this permission at any time. The framing of this Website is not permitted.
- The products and services mentioned on the Website may not be available for purchase in your country or location. The reference to such products and services on the Website does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your location. You can check with us directly on availability of specific products and services in your region. The information on the Website or in product videos are just high level descriptions which do not represent any statement with regards to warranted features or functionalities. Individual functions and features may change without prior notice.
- Nemlia (including its representatives, employees, freelancers or contractors) takes over no warranties or liabilities in connection with any use of this Website, except to the extent that Nemlia acted with intentional misconduct or gross negligence. In all other respects, the liability of Nemlia is expressly excluded.
- Nemlia takes over no responsibility for the correctness or completeness of the information on the Website. Any references and links to third-party websites or content shall not be construed as any statement by Nemlia to agree with or adopt the third party content as its own. Nemlia has no influence on the contents accessed through such links and therefore is not liable for any damages caused by illegal, incorrect or incomplete content accessed through the link. The use of the Internet is at the user’s own risk. Nemlia is especially not liable for any technical failures or general access to the Internet.
- If the user is a commercial company, a public legal entity or a special publicly funded entity, the venue for any dispute is Nemlia’s place of business. Nemlia is also entitled choose the place of performance or the user’s place of business as venue. Priority statutory provisions, in particular on exclusive venues, remain unaffected.
Telefon +298 202244
Become a NEMLIA partner!
As a solution provider, we are interested in partnering with companies that share our values and help us achieve our vision.
Interested? Click here to connect.